We have over 25 years experience as an organisational and business psychologist, working in both the UK, Asia Pac and Australia. We have provided a range of organisational services to leaders and senior managers within several of the Top 100 companies in the UK and Australia, including leadership development programs, executive coaching, selection of senior leaders, team development programs, culture change programs, identification of high potential employees, career development programs, 360 feedback and identification of organisational capabilities. We have worked with Senior Leaders and managers and high potential employees drawn from the following sectors;
• Banking & finance. We have significant experience developing leaders in some of the top financial services institutions in both Australia, Asia Pacific and the UK. Specific projects have included benchmarking leadership capability across a senior leadership cohort, identifying potential for succession planning and facilitating transitions into senior leadership and executive roles.
• Engineering & Construction: We have worked with some of the largest construction business and engineering consultancy in Australia. We have provided executive coaching at C-suite level and team coaching and development for intact product and project groups and across functions.
• Government & Public Sector: We have worked in a variety of government and public sector organisations at state and federal level. We have provided assessment and development centers to help identify and develop organisational talent and promote positive succession planning. We understand how to implement the APSC executive leadership capability framework with its emphasis on levelised competencies. We have a particular affinity with the Healthcare sector having both worked in and consulted to healthcare departments.
• Informational technology: We have partnered with both in-house IT functions and standalone IT businesses to help them develop their executive leadership teams and facilitating the transition from technical expert to business unit leader and beyond. We have facilitated strategic planning forums and provided a range of talent management functions to support in-house HR functions.
• FMCG & Retail: We have worked with some of the biggest retail brand names in Australia and internationally. We have conducted executive level assessments, facilitated CEO successions and conducted assessment, development and coaching capability workshops both in Australia and throughout Asia Pacific.
• Mining & resources: We have worked nationally and internationally with some of Australia’s biggest resource and mining companies. We have long standing commercial engagements with coal, iron ore, uranium and copper commodity sectors. Specific projects have included executive coaching at COO, VP, AP and GM level, team coaching in remote site locations in Asia Pac, supporting the development of in-house talent management programs and executive profiling for senior leadership roles.
• Not-For-Profit: We have worked extensively with global NFP organisations conduction culture change, executive team development and coaching research programs. We have provided ongoing mentoring, coach capability training and strategic advice on talent management at executive and director levels.
• Professional services: We have extensive experience working with some of the top law and consulting firms in Australia and Asia Pac. We understand the implications of partnership structures and the challenges of equity distribution and attributable fees. We have designed and delivered leadership and talent management processes to facilitate key transitions from senior associate to special counsel and partnership. We have pioneered the use of specific team development process to facilitate the development of practice groups into high performing team. In addition we have provided executive coaching to CEO’s, managing partners and practice group heads in a variety of commercial and organisational contexts.